Needle Holders Gold Plated
- ✓ TC Olsen Hegar Needle Holder is one of the most commonly used surgical tools for surgical procedures.
- ✓ Needle holders have a wider TC tip and are used for holding medium to large, heavy suture needles.
- ✓ TC Olsen Hegar Needle Holders have a Tungsten Carbide (TC) tip which ensures a strong grip to prevent rotation and slipping of the needle.
- ✓ Locking ratchets and top gold-plated rings. Excellent for cutting suture, tissue, and other general uses in the Operation and other universal purposes.
- ✓ High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure. Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, 13485, and other Quality Standards. This Instrument has several uses in the operating room when used by medical professionals.
71 in stock
NYGEARZ TC Olsen-Hegar Needle Holder Is A Ratcheted, Finger Ring Instrument Available In A Wide Range Of Lengths, And Used In Multiple Types Of Surgical Procedures. Due To Its Versatility, It Is One Of The Most Commonly Used Surgical Tools For Both Human And Animal Procedures. Shorter Length Products May Be Used In Oral, Or Dermatological Procedures, As Well As With Small Animals. Larger Lengths Of This Product May Be Used For Deep Tissue Such As In Bariatric Procedures, Or In Large Animal Procedures. The Mayo-Hegar Needle Holder Is Commonly Used With Larger, Heavier Needles Because Of Its Wide Jaws. Tungsten Carbide Inserts Also Maximize Control And Precision. This Product Is Straight With Cross-Serrated Jaws.
- ✓ Surgical Premium Grade Stainless Steel.
- ✓ Autoclavable.
- ✓ Excellent machine work.
- ✓ Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- ✓ Precise machine work for shape, thickness, and balance.
- ✓ Corrosion resistance, no chrome plating – no risk of plating peeling off.
- ✓ Easy instruments care, all standard sterilization procedure is applicable.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 7 cm|
Great tool with the hardened jaws for long term usage.
Katy F –
The action is slightly rougher than the “real” ones I use at work, and you occasionally have apply a slight squeezing action so they actually lock instead of popping out. Once it’s actually locked in, however, it hasn’t popped out on its own even once. So that’s an A plus in my book for the price and the suture practice I can have with it.
Excellent workmanship, much better than I expected for this price. Likely durable because of the tungsten carbide inserts.
I used this and a curved needle to sew patches on my husband’s blue jeans. Worked very well and the needle doesn’t swivel due to the diamond jaw pattern.
jennifer sampson –
Price was right and material used in the manufacturing process is definitely acceptable. They are tight and work well, But Parcel was late by 1 day
R. Dynia –
I bought these for hobby use at home but they seem to be well made and would not be out of place in clinical use, But Parcel was late by 1 day
D Nelson –
very comfortable gold grips compared to bare stainless steel grips. works just like regular needle drivers. is 6 inches as stated end to end