Needle Holders Gold Plated
- ✓ TC Olsen Hegar Needle Holder is one of the most commonly used surgical tools for surgical procedures.
- ✓ Needle holders have a wider TC tip and are used for holding medium to large, heavy suture needles.
- ✓ TC Olsen Hegar Needle Holders have a Tungsten Carbide (TC) tip which ensures a strong grip to prevent rotation and slipping of the needle.
- ✓ Locking ratchets and top gold-plated rings. Excellent for cutting suture, tissue, and other general uses in the Operation and other universal purposes.
- ✓ High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure. Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, 13485, and other Quality Standards. This Instrument has several uses in the operating room when used by medical professionals.
71 in stock
NYGEARZ TC Olsen-Hegar Needle Holder Is A Ratcheted, Finger Ring Instrument Available In A Wide Range Of Lengths, And Used In Multiple Types Of Surgical Procedures. Due To Its Versatility, It Is One Of The Most Commonly Used Surgical Tools For Both Human And Animal Procedures. Shorter Length Products May Be Used In Oral, Or Dermatological Procedures, As Well As With Small Animals. Larger Lengths Of This Product May Be Used For Deep Tissue Such As In Bariatric Procedures, Or In Large Animal Procedures. The Mayo-Hegar Needle Holder Is Commonly Used With Larger, Heavier Needles Because Of Its Wide Jaws. Tungsten Carbide Inserts Also Maximize Control And Precision. This Product Is Straight With Cross-Serrated Jaws.
- ✓ Surgical Premium Grade Stainless Steel.
- ✓ Autoclavable.
- ✓ Excellent machine work.
- ✓ Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- ✓ Precise machine work for shape, thickness, and balance.
- ✓ Corrosion resistance, no chrome plating – no risk of plating peeling off.
- ✓ Easy instruments care, all standard sterilization procedure is applicable.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 7 cm|