NYGEARZ Dental Extracting Forceps Instruments Set 10 PCs
✓ EXTRACTION FORCEPS: forceps are used along with elevators to extract teeth. Each extraction forceps is designed for a particular area of the mouth. The beaks are designed to fit around the cervical portion of the tooth. Pointed beaks are designed to grip the furcation area.
✓ BREAK: The beaks of extraction forceps are designed to fit around the curve of the tooth’s crown. Universal forceps have a beak that can be used in any quadrant of the mouth. Forceps designed for multi-rooted teeth have beaks with a point that is adapted to grip the tooth furcation. Forceps designed for single-rooted teeth usually have smooth beaks.
✓ HINGE: Extraction forceps have hinges (can be screw or pin type) allowing the beak and handle to be opened and grasped. Care must be taken with hinges to prevent damage during sterilization.
✓ HANDLE: A serrated handle allows the operator to have a better grip. A palm grasp is used with the handle of extraction forceps. A curve on the end of the handle may be present for the little finger, to provide more stability and leverage. Handles of maxillary forceps are often curved upwards, with the beak in line with the handle. Mandibular forceps tend to have a straight handle with the beak at a 90° angle to the handle.
✓ REMOVE TEETH SAFELY & EASILY: The right extraction forceps have a secure grip on the tooth and keep the surrounding area safe. During the surgical extraction process, this tool removes the tooth after you separate the attached ligaments. We design our tooth extraction forceps to give you the best access and hold. Our extraction instruments keep the tooth intact during removal.
75 in stock
NYGEARZ Dental extraction forceps for lower molars, incisors, and canines and upper roots, molars, lateral incisors, and canines. Dental extraction forceps at Surgical Holdings are used by dental professionals to provide dental treatment, including grasping, manipulating, or extracting teeth.
Dental Premium Instruments Forceps are designed with enhanced beak geometries to allow for optimal access and enhanced engagement when extracting teeth. his suite of forceps features a matte finish and a unique Serrated design to reduce weight and light reflection.
10 Pieces Forceps Set Includes:
- ✓ Dental Extracting Forceps 23 Cow Horn Lower Molar Teeth.
- ✓ Dental Extracting Forceps 65 Incisors alveolar bone Teeth.
- ✓ Dental Extracting Root Forceps 150 Upper Incisors Teeth.
- ✓ Dental Extracting Root Forceps 151 Lower Incisors Teeth.
- ✓ Dental Extracting Mead Forceps MD1 Upper Incisors Teeth.
- ✓ Dental Extracting Mead Forceps MD2 Upper Teeth Teeth.
- ✓ Dental Extracting Mead Forceps MD3 Lower Incisors Teeth.
- ✓ Dental Extracting Mead Forceps MD4 Teeth.
- ✓ Extraction Forceps 88L Main Function is to remove teeth from the bony socket. Suitable for Maxillary Left First and Second Molars. Presidential Forceps for 1st and Upper 2nd Molars. Split beak for engaging palatal root.
- ✓ Extraction Forceps 88R’s Main Function is to remove teeth from the bony socket. Suitable for Maxillary Right First and Second Molars.
- ☆ Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- ☆ Polish to high Standard Finish.
- ☆ Fully guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship.
- ☆ Manufactured from High-Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- ☆ High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- ☆ High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
|25 × 15 × 5 cm