Composite Filling Instruments
- NY Gearz Dental Filling Instrument set contains 6 pieces of all the required shapes of instruments to restore a tooth with composite or glass ionomers.
- The 9 mm diameter of the handle offers better control on instruments while sculpting.
- Titanium coating makes the instruments nonsticking so no need to use a separating medium like spirit or monomer while handling or shaping the material.
- These instruments help the dentist to insert, sculpt and contour dental composites with complete ease.
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
99 in stock
NY Gearz Dental Filling Instruments 6 Pieces Kit Dental Filling Instruments Amalgam Composite Placement designed for placing and contouring restorative materials into cavity preparations and other dental procedures. Plugger Condenser used to pack filling materials into cavity preparations. Westcott Burnisher used to polish filling for teeth to make it shinier. Ball burnisher on one end and an egg-shaped burnisher on the other end. This instrument can be used to blend your composite material to the margin for final contouring. All composite placement instruments are autoclavable.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 5 cm|